About the Tourism Office
The first-rate Biscarrosse Tourism Office is a non-profit organisation open year-round at Biscarrosse Beach.
The office is a comfortable setting that provides information and promotes and markets activities and tourism packages in the local area.
It also helps to coordinate efforts with local tourism development partners.
Monday to Friday: 09:00-12:00 and 14:00-17:00. Saturday: 10:00-12:00 - Closed Sundays
Monday to Friday: 09:00-12:30 and 14:00-18:00. Saturday, Sunday, and public holidays: 10:00-12:30 and 14:30-17:30
All Saints' Day holidays:
Monday to Friday: 09:00-12:00 and 14:00-17:00. Saturday and Sunday: 10:00-12:30 and 14:30-17:30
Key figures• A Board of Directors with 20 members (elected representatives and professionals)
• 1 tourism centre with a gift shop at Biscarrosse Beach (year-round) + 1 tourism centre in Biscarrosse City (school holidays)
• 8 permanent employees, seasonal workers, and temporary workers
• 250 members
• 345 days open
• 85,000 people helped per year
• 700,000 unique visitors to the websites per year
• 1 authorisation to sell tourism packages: No. 040 11 0008
• 2 licences for organising shows and concerts: No. 2-1012669 / 3-1012670
Biscarrosse and the digital age
The Tourism Office went digital in 2011 with a completely redesigned reception area. Biscarrosse also improved the quality of information provided to travellers, who can now have fun finding answers to their questions on their own. The office has two Internet workstations, iPads with iBisca 360 applications, iBisca, and two outdoor touch-screen terminals.
There are also two flat-screen televisions showing helpful information (weather, tide times, videos, social networks, etc.).
As a free Wifi hotspot, the office allows tourists to connect to the Internet year-round.